Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

UNREAL Candy Review For BzzAgents!

I was excepted to do  a Review for Unreal Candy! over at BzzAgents!  I had never heard of it or even seen it in the stores. When i received my envelope of coupons! I went to my local CVS and picked up a few bars for me and the kids to try out at first my kids didn't even want to try them they are 3 and 5 because of the different packaging.
They wanted M&M's so we got the UNREAL Version!  They where so yummy! I tried the peanut butter cups also they where really good you could tell it was not all processed Corn syrup the texture wasn't quite as smooth as the big brands but flavor was great!  All and all they where really good and i  will be buying them again :) Thanks BzzAgents For allowing me to join in this campaign!


If your not a BzzAgent go to https://www.bzzagent.com/ to join!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I have never heard of these either! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete