- 4 Cups of all purpose flour
- 1 Cup of Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups of water
- Poster Paints, Glitter Glue, Tube Paints, Glitter Small Beads
- Polyurethane Spray To Preserve
- Yarn Or Ribbon
Preheat Oven to 300 Degree
Combine the flour, salt and water, mix well and knead for 10 minutes, Roll out on a lightly floured surface.
Cut with cookie cutters and make holes using a toothpick for hanging. bake for 30-40 minutes allow to cool.
Decorate with poster paints or tube paints. Allow to dry and spray with clear polyurethane on both sides to preserve. Use ribbon or yarn pieces to hang.
Water less Snow Globe
What You Will Need:
- Empty Glass Jar's With Lids
- Hot Glue Gun and glue sticks
- Small christmas tree's
- Fake snow & Glitter if you prefer
Poor fake snow into your glass jar, Apply Lid with tree and turn over!