Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Palmolive Review On Influenster!

Palmolive's Fresh Infusions! 


I was given the opportunity To try the Fresh Infusions I was shocked when they sent me 3 Big bottles i expected to get some samples! and maybe one small bottle! I received  Lemon Thyme, Lime Basil and Ginger & white Tea. 

I love lemon scented soaps so i decided to try that one first after smelling it I was in love it wasn't over powerful like most soaps. After Running my dish water and washing my first batch of dinner dishes we Lasagna And the cheese had already set on the plate It lifted the grease and cheese right off the dishes with very little scrubbing with my sponge!  I've also been using it for hand washing and noticing its not drying my hands they feel just like im using hand soap my hands tend to dry out when i use dish soap to wash them but not with this soap! 

I look forward to trying the Other Scents and passing a bottle on to one of my Friends!! If you haven't signed up for Influenster Go sign up!! I love this site And so will you!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the review...i was curious... will hafta check out Influenster, too..

    ReplyDelete